Working together, our team supports patients and family members who have been injured by asbestos exposure as a result of the faulty and negligent actions of individuals and companies. We protect the rights of those who have been injured by asbestos and have been diagnosed with asbestos-related cancers.
Our primary goal is to help our visitors understand the nature of asbestos cancers, including how and why they occur, the medical options available to treat the conditions and the financial options for treatment and beyond.
We offer a broad range of free services that are aimed at helping injured patients and their families through this difficult time:
- Comprehensive, accurate and up-to-date information about the treatment of asbestos-induced cancers. Information packets and pamphlets for patients who prefer to read printed publications.
- Toll-free numbers directly to our Patient Advocates who jumpstart a search for information about treatment and financial assistance.
- Live Chats for patients who prefer to communicate via their computer.
- Veteran Support for former service members to understand and apply for VA-related benefits.
- Possible Financial Assistance for patients for travel, housing and other necessary costs for treatment.
- Doctor Match Program to connect patients with physicians for the best and most convenient treatment options.
- Clinical Trial Tracking to locate cutting-edge medical options and pair patients with advanced experimental treatments.
- Legal Assistance to not only provide general legal information but also arrange connections with some of the most highly rated attorneys in the nation.
Books and Pamphlets
In our continuing pursuit to provide the most accurate information, we regularly review books and pamphlets with relevant information regarding asbestos and treatment. These publications have detailed information regarding the causes, treatment and outcome of asbestos-related cancers. We purchase these products in bulk and offer them for free:
- "100 Questions & Answers about Mesothelioma” Written by noted mesothelioma specialist Dr. Harvey Pass, this book offers straightforward answers to the most common questions regarding the disease process.
- "Lean on Me" A true story written by a mesothelioma caregiver about her emotional journey and her husband’s battle with the disease.
- "Surviving Mesothelioma" This first-person account tells the story of one woman’s battle to overcome the disease.
- "What to Eat if You Have Cancer" A comprehensive guide that encourages patients to eat healing food to boost the immune system.
While many companies encourage asbestos-injured patients and family members to call with questions, our Patient Advocate program takes personalized assistance to a new level.
Our Patient Advocates are not only compassionate and caring, but many also have advanced degrees in medicine and law. Many are experts in their field and take pride in helping find the best answers to your questions. Our Patient Advocates build relationships with our clients and have continued communication to ensure the clients get what they need. They are all located in the United States.
Compassionate and committed, your Patient Advocate will always be by your side with patience and persistence to assist you and your family during this trying time.